In case that you want to reset your password, please do follow these simple steps:
1) Start the app and click on the green link that says "Forgot your password?"
2) Enter the email address which you used to sign-up with "Your DNA family" and then click on the orange "Email Reset Link" button
3) Check your email inbox and if you can't find the email there, also your spam folder.
The email will either show an orange button "Reset My Password" or in case you only receive text emails, there is a "Reset my password" link to click on.
4) Once you clicked the unique link in the email a new tab in your browser will open up and allow you to enter your new password. Click on "Set Password" when you're done
5) When you see the following confirmation, change back to the "Your DNA family" app (don't use the "login" button in your browser!) and enter your email and the new password in our app.
If you're using our feature to automatically save your credentials, please remember that the saved one is your old password. You need to delete the "******" in the password field and enter your new password (the one you just created). Then you can login again.
Should you have any trouble even after following the steps above, please use the red "Help" button to get into contact with us.